Monday, October 10, 2011

Lost to Narnia

So I have this book that I carry around with me to school, my classes, and home again. Last Thursday, it disappeared around lunch time. I thought that I had forgotten it in my third block class. The next day, I hurried over to my third block class to retrieve my book only to find that I had not left it there. Frustrated, my mind started thinking that it had been stolen. Kidnaped per say. This was the third time this has happened to me! I was a little upset. At lunch, I looked around the commons to look for any sign of it. No luck. Fourth block hit and it was almost the end of the day (my school has four blocks instead of 8 periods, less homework). I mopped around forth block and headed over to my boyfriends to spend some time there. All weekend, I wondered who would take my book? It was the school's book too. Come Monday, I headed back to the library where the real Narnia was. I spoke to my librarian and she said that someone had found it in the commons and brought it in. I didn't feel so smart at that moment. I was glad to know it was okay,  but i would have to wait until lunch to get it back.

Narnia 3 : Me 0

No comments:

Post a Comment